Use Your DNA To Improve Your Mood and Happiness
A comprehensive analysis of 92 genes that influence your mood and neurotransmitters (your brain chemistry).
Mood and Happiness
Emotional Balance in Response to Stress
Risk of Seasonal Mood Problems
Your genetic report will also include personalized insights into the following mood-related neurotransmitters:
Receive a personalized report with insights and guidance for optimizing your mood and happiness.
- Covers all important mood-related genes: 92 genes
- Provides an analysis of your genetic profile for each mood-related category
- Includes risk assessment for the genetic variants (SNPs) analyzed in each category of the report
- Descriptions of how specific genes and genetic variations might be affecting your health
- Includes techniques for dealing with stress and much more.
- Science-based personalized recommendations narrowed down to what should work best for you tailored to your DNA
- Your genetic report will also include a worksheet to help you identify potential neurotransmitter imbalances based on your symptoms profile
Sample Mood DNA Wellness Genetic Report
Genes That Affect Blissfulness and Anxiety
Having higher FAAH gene activity means that cannabinoids--your natural bliss molecules--are broken down more quickly, reducing the overall activity of your brain’s endocannabinoid system.
Because this system plays a key role in counteracting the stress response and enhancing mood, carriers of risk alleles in this gene are more likely to experience mood problems.
Therefore, you may be able to counteract your risk by inhibiting the FAAH gene, as well as by increasing the activity of your cannabinoid system in general.
This app is compatible with most DNA tests including 23andMe, AncestryDNA, and MyHeritage.
Once your DNA data is stored in your Sequencing.com account, click the app's 'Start' button. You'll receive your results in about 15 minutes.
Free DNA Data Upload
This DNA app can analyze data from almost all DNA tests and genome sequencing services.
|Test Compatibility||Format Compatibility||Variant Compatibility||Reference Genome Compatibility|
|Whole Genome Sequencing||FASTQ and FQ||SNP / SNV
(Single Nucleotide Variants)
|hg38 / GRCh38|
|Exome Sequencing||FASTA and FA||hg19 / GRCh37|
|Ultimate DNA Test||BAM||hg18 / GRCh36|
|23andMe||SAM||hg17 / GRCh35|
|Dante Labs||Genome VCF (gVCF and GVCF)|
|Genes for Good||CSV|
|HomeDNA||gz and zip compressed files|
|FTDNA||almost all other genetic data formats|
|New Amsterdam Genomics|
|almost all other genetic tests|
Nattha Wannissorn, PhD
Matt Carland, PhD (c)
Ana Aleksic MSc (Pharmacology)
Additional DNA analysis apps by SelfDecode
The genetic analysis and statements that appear in this app have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. The Sequencing.com website and all software applications (Apps) that use Sequencing.com's website, as well as Sequencing.com's open Application Programming Interface (API), are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.