Determine If You Have An Increased Risk Of Stroke If You Take The Birth Control Pill
This app provides an assessment of a woman's risk of a deadly blood clot forming when a woman takes the most common forms of the birth control pill.
Using this app is as easy:
- Log in to your Sequencing.com account.
- Click the 'Add to My Apps' button located under the app icon.
- This app will instantly be added to your account and a 'Start App' button will appear under the app icon.
- Click the 'Start app' button
- Select the file that contains your genetic data.*
- Click the 'Submit' button
- The app will study your genes and create a report that's tailored to you.
- Most reports are ready within minutes. We'll send you an email when your report is ready.
*Upload your genetic data at the Upload Center. If you don't yet have genetic data, don't worry! You can use one of our fun sample genomes. Just start the app and select a sample genome.
The genetic analysis and statements that appear in this app have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. The Sequencing.com website and all software applications (Apps) that use Sequencing.com's website, as well as Sequencing.com's open Application Programming Interface (API), are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.