DNA analysis for protecting the strength and vitality of your bones.
This app helps you protect your bones throughout life. You'll receive a straightforward, confidential report that includes:
- your genetic risk of thinning of the bones (osteoporosis)
- healthy habits you can do every day to strengthen your bones
Using this app is easy!
- Log in to your Sequencing.com account.
- If you are already logged in, click the 'Add to Cart' button located under the app icon (top left of this page).
- This app will be added to your cart.
- Click the cart icon that appears in the top right header of the page and follow the instructions to purchase this app.
- This app will immediately be added to your My Apps page.
- Go to My Apps and click the 'Start App' button.
- Select the file that contains your genetic data.*
- Click the 'Submit' button
- The app will study your genes and create a report that's tailored to you.
- This app is speedy so most reports are ready within minutes! We'll send you an email when your report is ready.
*Upload your genetic data at the Upload Center. If you don't yet have genetic data, don't worry! You can use one of our fun sample genomes. Just start the app and select a sample genome.
Free DNA Data Upload
This DNA analysis app is compatible with most genetic tests.
|Test Compatibility||Format Compatibility|
|Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)||FASTQ|
|Genes for Good||GVCF|
|Toolbox Genomics||gz and zip compressed files|
|Nebula Genomics||almost all other genetic data formats|
|almost all other genetic tests|
Related DNA Apps
Clear solutions for better health. This app analyzes dozens of preventable diseases such as heart disease and cancer and empowers the layperson with a straightforward, actionable report focused on to personalized health optimization.
Genetic analysis and actionable reports for the practicing healthcare professional. Includes assessment and straightforward information for common, preventable diseases and medication reactions.
Analyzes more than 1,200 rare diseases, syndromes conditions and traits. Determines whether a person is a carrier of, or likely affected by, one or more rare diseases. Useful for comprehensive analysis of genetic data as well as preconception screening (to identify diseases a person may carry and may pass on to their children).
The genetic analysis and statements that appear in this app have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. The Sequencing.com website and all software applications (Apps) that use Sequencing.com's website, as well as Sequencing.com's open Application Programming Interface (API), are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.