DNA Endurance Performance Plan
Since the beginning of time, athletes have been looking for a competitive edge to take their bodies and performance to the next level. With RunDNA, that dream is now a reality.
RunDNA gives you a complete breakdown of 24 traits, 47 genes, and 57 SNPs that are crucial for the health and performance of endurance athletes like you.
- Actionable recommendations. Cut down on trial and error by receiving valuable insight into the type of training your body may respond to best, so you can take action
- Science-backed advice. Genetic-based advice to help you minimize injuries and maximize tendon and ligament health.
- Customized reports. Nutrition recommendations based on the nutrients your body needs most.
- Research-backed insight. Weight loss and body composition response to training with easy-to-apply recommendations for optimal performance.
- Unique evaluations. Get insight into important endurance indicators like VO2 max, lactate threshold, and more.
With the science-backed insights and recommendations you’ll receive from RunDNA, nothing will stand in your way of crossing the finish line in record time.
Discover how you can fuel your body with the proper micronutrients to help recover from grueling workouts and improve overall health.
- Learn how your metabolism works. For runners, having a healthy metabolism is important. This can be the difference between being light, energized, and springy during races or feeling flat and heavy.
- Get the truth behind micronutrient deficiencies and learn what supplements may help you to improve your overall health and recovery.
- Gain insight into the way your body metabolizes caffeine and how you can use this to improve your race time.
Learn how you’re motivated and what steps you need to take to push through that tough workout.
- Avoid running yourself into the ground.
- Find out how your mindset is related to your success during training and on race day.
- Get a closer insight into other psychological traits such as your motivation to exercise, novelty-seeking, and how you experience and handle stress.
Genetic Lifestyle Tips
Lifestyle recommendations to overcome genetic predispositions and live your healthiest life, including stress management and sleep techniques, oral health, and other important lifestyle strategies.
Genetic Nutrition Tips
Nutrition: Diet and nutrition strategies, including specific foods, to help you overcome genetic predispositions and live your healthiest life.
Genetic Exercise Tips
Specific exercise strategies, including cardiovascular, muscular strength, and overall physical activity, to help you overcome genetic predispositions and live your healthiest life.
Genetic Supplement Tips
Supplements: Dietary vitamins and supplements, including type and amount, to help you overcome genetic predispositions and live your healthiest life.
Further Biomarker Testing Tips
Additional testing recommendations to see how exactly your genetic predisposition is affecting you so that you are equipped with the knowledge needed to take control of your health.
Find out what your genes say
- How easy or hard it is for your body to add muscle and fat and what this means for your training and on race day.
- Learn how you can optimize your performance by learning the time of day your body responds best, based on science.
- Get valuable insight into your body’s endurance potential, and what you can do to improve performance.
- Discover how well your VO2max could stack up against elite runners. This marker goes a long way in determining how well you’ll perform on race day.
- Find out if your body is more susceptible to tendon or ligament injuries. If so, you’ll get the proper precautions to help keep you healthy, instead of putting you on the sidelines.
- Learn the steps to take to properly restore your body, mind and energy from a tough workout.
Sample Endurance Performance Genetic Plan™
Free DNA Upload
This DNA app is compatible with DNA data from most genetic tests.
|Test Compatibility||Format Compatibility|
|Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)||FASTQ|
|Genes for Good||GVCF|
|Toolbox Genomics||gz and zip compressed files|
|Veritas Genetics||almost all other genetic data formats|
|almost all other genetic tests|
Why We Are Different
We BELIEVE good health lies at the crossroads of your genes, your environment, and your nutrition and fitness regimen.
We save you time by cutting down on trial and error, so you see results and optimize your health faster.
The expansive number of traits, genes, and SNPs used in each of our products provides extensive insight into your genetic predispositions and their potential impact on your overall health.
We go one step further than any other company in the industry to provide you with practical, easy-to-follow strategies, so you can take action. These strategies are proven clinically in human trials and will help you overcome your genetic predispositions.
The range of our recommendations within five essential domains of health and wellness is second to none. Our products provide an unparalleled genetic experience that offers great value at a reasonable price.
Related DNA Apps
The information and recommendations in this report are based on your genetic profile combined with research studies that have attempted to draw associations between certain genes and how they affect individuals. The information and recommendations in your report should not be considered as a diagnosis or a substitute for expert medical advice. It is not possible, based on the information available, for us to make specific predictions about your own personal health and well-being. Genes are not the only factors in predicting any individual’s health. Environmental factors (lifestyle, medical history) and potentially other genes will affect the risk, or lack of risk, for a condition. The information in this report is best understood in the context of a full medical evaluation.
The United States Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated statements in this app. The Sequencing.com website and its software applications (Apps) including but not limited to Sequencing.com's Application Programming Interface (API), are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.