Some apps have a recurring cost. These apps will charge your credit card based on the amount the app is used within a specific amount of time, which is usually every two weeks. The first charge, however, may be processed after the app is used for the first time. Your credit card statement will show a charge from Sequencing.com.
- To add the app to your account, first locate the app in the App Market.
- The cost of the app is provided in the app information page, which is accessible by clicking on the app’s icon.
- Click on the price button to add the app to your shopping cart.
- You may then add more apps to your shopping cart.
- When you are ready to checkout, click the shopping cart icon in the top right of the screen.
- The app will be added to your account once the checkout process is completed.
- The app can be located in your account by navigating to My Apps.
- The cost of this app is based on how many times the app is used.
- If you do not use the app then there will be no recurring charges.