Mobile real-time notifications can be enabled for Android devices.
*iPhone notifications coming soon.
Enabling mobile notifications for your android device allows you to receive real-time notifications from Sequencing.com on your device even if the browser isn’t open. These notifications, which appear instantly on your mobile device’s screen, are not SMS (txt) messages and there is no cost to receive them.
To enable mobile notifications
1. Open Chrome on your Android device.
2. Go to https://sequencing.com and log in to your account.
3. You will receive a message at the bottom of the screen asking if you want to enable push notifications from Sequencing.com.
4. Click ‘Accept’.
- When notifications are successfully enabled on your Android device will receive an on-screen Welcome notification from Sequencing.com.
- You may enable notifications on an unlimited number of Android devices.
5. If you do not receive a Welcome message, go to Settings and turn on the On-screen notifications option
- Mobile notifications will not work unless On-screen notifications option is turned on for your account